Balephi: 1 day
Balephi is centre of Balephi Gaupalika i.e Balephi Rural municipality located in Sindhupalchok District of Province no 3, Nepal. The place is gateway to Jalbire and Jugal Gaupalika.
The town lies on Araniko Highway – the 114 km-long highway which connects the capital city Kathmandu to the Chinese border in the north. There is a temple named Kapileshwor Mahadev named after Hindu god Shiva which is main attraction of the town. It is beautiful town habitated by people between two koshi tributaries namely Bhotekoshi and Balephi which are very famous tourist hideout for adventure tourism like rafting, kayaking and camping.
What to Bring
Shorts / ½ pant , Sport Sandals , Shirts that will dry quickly, Swim suit, Warm layers (fleece, trousers),Towel,Toiletries ,Sunscreen,Sunglasses,Camera and batteries/chargers,Water Bottles,Flashlight,A little cash
- Professionally trained and certified safety kayakers.
- Quality rafting and kayaking equipment, including boats, kayaks, helmets, paddles, PFDs, dry bags and Pelican boxes.
- Treated drinking water
- Two-way transportation
- River permits.
- Industry standard first aid kits
- Team photos (photos videos by our team)
What’s Not Included
- Visas, flights, other taxes etc.
- Personal items like toiletries, clothing, camera etc.
- Alcohol and other packed food.
- Insurance policy: paddlers need to have their own insurance since we only provide insurance to our crew.
- Tips for guides – we pay our guides and porters fairly but if you want you can tip them personally.